Drew Speas is a second year undergraduate studying Music Education. She has always been interested in how music affects the brain and how it invokes emotion. She recently joined the music cognition team as a research assistant to help with experiments and to dive deeper into music cognition. Her post-baccalaureate plan is to start teaching in a public school setting, eventually returning to college to receive her masters degree.
- Announcing “Future Directions of Music Cognition”
- Lab Publication of the Week: Huron and Trevor (2016)
- Lab Publication of the Week: The “Deluge of ICMPC 2018 Presentations” Edition
- Lab Publication of the Week: Broze, Paul, Allen, and Guarna (2014)
- Lab Publication of the Week (Hansen, Vuust, and Pearce, 2016)