Maxwell Zywica is a first year undergraduate honors student majoring in bassoon performance and biochemistry. Although these two fields of study differ immensely, he recently joined the Cognitive Systems and Musicology Lab to combine the two areas through the study of biological responses to music. His postbaccalaureate plans involve earning an MM in bassoon performance and applying to medical school for a career in psychiatry.
- Announcing “Future Directions of Music Cognition”
- Lab Publication of the Week: Huron and Trevor (2016)
- Lab Publication of the Week: The “Deluge of ICMPC 2018 Presentations” Edition
- Lab Publication of the Week: Broze, Paul, Allen, and Guarna (2014)
- Lab Publication of the Week (Hansen, Vuust, and Pearce, 2016)